- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- iRobot HOME App Lets you Clean, Schedule & Set Custom Cleaning Preferences from your Smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- AeroForce Performance Cleaning System delivers maximum cleaning performance by combining the power of new AeroForce Extractors with airflow acceleration and a high efficiency vacuum plus is virtually maintenance free.
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times for a complete clean.
- iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
- Includes: 3 Sidebrushes, Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier (Batteries Included), Extra High Efficiency Filter, Dock Station and Manuals
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier with the new Roomba 890. Connect to Clean from Anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs. The Roomba 890 features the revolutionary AeroForce Performance Cleaning System. The tangle-free AeroForce Extractors are virtually maintenance-free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up. Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors. The Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges and those pesky crevices. XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery. Roomba returns to its Home Base automatically to dock and recharge plus Roomba can be preset up to seven times per week to automatically clean when you’re not around! The Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier gives you greater control over where your robot cleans. Virtual Wall Mode keeps your robot in the rooms you want cleaned and out of the ones you don’t. Halo Mode keeps your robot away from items you want to protect. Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts. Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs. The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt. With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning on areas that need a little more “persuasion”. Airflow accelerator creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.